The Clock End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

3 posters

Go down

hello Empty hello

Post  Ant Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:02 pm

hello to everyone on the forum... my name is Anthony Hobbs... yes im Frankie's bro =P

i introduced him to the mighty arsenal at a young age, been supporting the arsenal since i was a kid with the likes of Merson, Adams and Platt being an inspiration and a big part of me supporting Arsenal.

Ant

Back to top Go down

hello Empty Re: hello

Post  Frankie Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:03 pm

I thought I told you to get off my forum... your embarrassing.. Razz

I'm joking bro, make sure you stay active. Smile
Frankie
Frankie
Admin

https://theclockend.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Joss Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Right, well i guess that leaves me for now, i'm Joss, just registered after Frankie's email, thanks for that! I'll try and stay active etc. as much as poss. I really don't understand the apparent decision to go after Mertesacker, who was MOTDs favourite (and only) German target for criticism, he's big, slow, and can't turn. Basically he seems to be Peter Crouch playing at CB and without (probably) such a fit fiancée. Jagielka would be a good signing, but it looks like Moyes won't budge so fair play.. Subotic is another who would fit in better; as a faster, more agile player who can pass the ball, and should work well with Vermaelen. Essentially we need someone identical to, but younger and better than Gallas (hopefully Koscielny will do the trick, or if needs be Djourou.)
While we're on CBs, anyone else gutted Sol Campbell has left? I thought he could still do a decent job for us Crying or Very sad i'll miss the big man, especially for moments like this:

Joss

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1089423399

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum